The third drop of Prism for the Windows Runtime, and the associated AdventureWorks Shopper reference implementation, can be found on codeplex. To compile the code you’ll need Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013. Obviously the usual caveats apply to the download, as it’s not final released code yet.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- The Quickstarts have been retargeted to Windows 8.1 and any attached behaviours have been replaced with Blend behaviours.
- Prism’s SearchPaneService and SearchQueryArguments classes have been deprecated.
- Search activation support has been removed from the RI and the MvvmAppBase class.
- Search is provided in the RI with the SearchBox control.
- Search suggestions are provided from the web service on demand.
- The HighlightSearchBehavior has been converted to an IAction named HighlightSearchAction.
- Prism includes support for extended splash screens (see the ExtendedSplashScreenQuickstart sample).
- AutoRotatingGridView controls are now retaining proportional scroll position across landscape/portrait orientation as well during the terminate/resume process.