The first drop of Prism for the Windows Runtime, and the associated AdventureWorks Shopper reference implementation, can be found on codeplex. To compile the code you’ll need Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013. Obviously the usual caveats apply to the download, as it’s not final released code yet.
- Unnecessary styles cleaned up.
- Bottom apps bars use CommandBar and AppBarButton.
- VisualStateAwarePage updated to support the new view states – DefaultLayout, PortraitLayout, and MinimalLayout.
- System.Net.Http.HttpClient replaced with Windows.Web.Http.HttpClient.
- Prism’s FlyoutView and FlyoutService classes deprecated. Instead, Flyout pages inherit from SettingsFlyout.
- FormFieldTextBox control deprecated now that the TextBox control supports a PlaceholderText property.
- Spikes added for GridView/ListView performance and AutoRotatingGridView.